Our Favorite Personal Care Products
The Soaps, Shampoos, Lotions, Make-up and Other Products That We Love
These are the personal recommendations of members of the alpha-gal community. Please keep in mind that these are just ordinary people like you and me. They aren’t experts on alpha-gal syndrome. They are doing there best to find alpha-gal-free products, but the creators of this website have not researched their choices; we cannot verify that any of these products are alpha-gal free or safe for everyone with alpha-gal syndrome. Do your own research before trying these products, especially if you react to trace amounts of alpha-gal.
This page is under development. More recommendations coming soon!
- Vegan shoes: I have found and love the styles and comfiness of blowfish shoes
- Elf makeup: I have used it all and for the price point I am happy with it. And I like their face cream as well.
- Winky lux: it’s a higher price point I find at target. I love their orange face exfoliants scrub and their pedal face cleaner. Just bought their brow makeup and a lip stain haven’t used yet.
- Pacifica: I use the collagen building lotion and face wash and the daily face lotion that has SPF in it. I don’t buy the eye cream because that is a waste of your money. I also have a ton of their products. But I like the collagen set better. And I use that face cream all over my body. They do have a mud mask that has red seaweed in it. Learned that the hard way. I bought it a few years back so I can’t remember which one.
- Shampoo And conditioner: I like to use Function of Beauty. I get the one for straight hair, and I add to it to strengthen the hair, the anti-frizz, and the length and the shine one. I also just got their hair mask and a leave in conditioner new so haven’t tried the mask yet plan on that today.
- For deodorant I use Native. They smell good they work I like the brand. I haven’t use the shampoo or conditioner or body wash.
- Arctic fox hair dye! I love love it.
- For cleaning I use Method and Mrs Myers.
- Baby soap:
- Raw Sugar
- Hair products:
- Make up:
- Body wash:
- Love Beauty Planet
- Hand soap:
- Hand in Hand
- EO Essential Oils (brand)
- Andalou Naturals
- Lip balm:
- Dr. Bronner’s
- Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner Witch Hazel to remove makeup,
- Thayers lip balms.
- For feminine products, I use a Sckoon brand menstrual cup. There are many brands, though.
- Lotion: Cake
All the information on alphagalinformation.org is provided in good faith, but we, the creators and authors of the Alpha-gal Information website offer no representation or warranty, explicit or implied, of the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on this site. Under no circumstances should we have any liability for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of relying on information provided here. We are not physicians or medical professionals, researchers, or experts of any kind. Information provided in this website may contain errors and should be confirmed by a physician. Information provided here is not medical advice. It should not be relied upon for decisions about diagnosis, treatment, diet, food choice, nutrition, or any other health or medical decisions. For advice about health or medical decisions including, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, diet, and health care consult a physician.
READ FULL DISCLAIMER>